ALMAG’s history begins in 1953, when Edward Peacock founded ALMAG Aluminum and Magnesium Ltd. manufacturing decorative door grilles. ALMAG’s first aluminum extrusion press started production in 1959.
Mr. Peacock envisioned a prosperous business with an ambition to build good products with good people and repeat business. Today, under the leadership of his son, Bob, our passion for quality and service remains strong.
Still family owned, ALMAG began in a 1,320 square foot building on Munster Avenue in Etobicoke, and has been at its current location in Brampton since 1974. The plant in Brampton now encompasses three buildings with a total size of 175,000 square feet — more than 100 times its original size.